Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

The Queen of Busy

Okay...Erin, your post got me. I have been so busy with illnesses, kids, dad, family, etc. that I too, have put God on the back burner. It is just another thing I struggle with...ah! So, before starting my busy day of PTA, and doctor appts, and babysitting, I had to confess to God and apologize. It would truly break my heart for my kids to be too busy to spend quality time with me. It makes me wonder how I break God's heart with all of my busyness. They are all good things, and things that need to be done, but I've come to realize that if I can't focus on God throughout the day, my things to do will never get completed...no matter how many hours in the day.

A short blog, very short, but I do have to go...I have to drop the girls off with Jenn, and go to Caleb's Thanksgiving "Pow-Wow" within the hour. Keaton has a doctor's appt at 11:00...she ran a 103 fever last night. I guess after the whole MRSA thing, I'm a little freaked. I know,...hard to believe. :)

Love you guys! Thanks for hanging in there with me and for encouraging me to refocus. Enjoy the snow!!!

0 comments: