Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Let His wind fill your sail

Holy cow, we are doing terrible at keeping up with this new blog! I just got done with my 2 weeks of transcripts every day and that was just plain nuts for me! Who knew it would be impossible to do any computer work other that transcripts that whole time?!? Clearly not I.

At any rate, I am done and quite anxious to get back to this study and this blog! I haven't been doing so well and I know Sam, you have had a heck of a time with illnesses at your house. I don't know, have you all been able to keep up with the study? What week are you on? Sadly due to all that's going on here I am only on week 2.

With that in mind I will continue where I left off which is with week two, day one. First off, this week's memory verse is Genesis 4:7 and somehow that truth is hard to swallow. I fully know and believe and have experienced sin crouching at my door. That one is easy to believe. It's the part about being accepted simply for doing what is right. It's simple.

At any rate, the passage for today's lesson is I John chapters 1-5. Here, John is writing to believers and the task for today is to find the recurrent theme of cooperating with God's power and seeing that power become complete in you. It's going to take a while, especially since I am having a hard time focusing my mind this morning. I am everywhere right now just like I was in church yesterday. Man it was such a battle not letting my mind drift to anything and everything yesterday while Steve was preaching. The same thing is going on now, so I am going to get some breakfast and then I will take some time this afternoon or tonight to go in detail to see what I find. I will admit now that I am not very good at this, so we'll see how it turns out!

Have a good day ladies!

0 comments: