Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where oh where has my blogging gone?

I will have to say, I miss being on the blog! Sadly it has been so busy with Elijah having the eye surgery Tuesday and that whole trip and temporarily doing more transcripts (Erin I don't know how you do it), I haven't opened my book since last Thursday and I am feeling it! I will get on soon and I look forward to it, but apparently it doesn't matter since nothing new has been posted since a week ago. Off to do my transcripts, but I will blog by the weekend!

1 comments:

sigraber said...

OK...we is why I haven't been blogging...done 2nd biopsy on ear/waiting for results. Bailey had a pulpotomy and crown last week that went bad and has been screaming every night (all night) for 5 days now only to learn that tooth has to be extracted on Monday. Keaton got a spider bite on Wednesday night and now how cellulitis...was almost hospitalized yesterday & today, and we will see how she does overnight. She still may go in on Monday. My bladder has been doing weird things and they called me back in to run some more test and do more cultures. I should get results on that and the heart monitor on Tuesday. And Paul left for Germany today at 4. Jan & Nelson will leave to go back on Sunday, so maybe I can get back on then. Pray for our family...Satan is attacking. Love to you.