Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Refocusing as well . . .

Hi Ladies~

Well, it wouldn't be the first Monday in January if I wasn't refocusing, would it?

Talk about being behind. And look at my behind these days. Seriously!!

So, here is a prayer request. Chris and I are going to try to refocus our eating habits together. I am glad he is interested in trying to lose some weight, as he needs to.

Again, as you said, Sam, in His strength, not mine!

Also, off subject, but another prayer request. I have too much on my plate right now and so I am going to be trying to take some things off my plate so that I can become a sane person once again. I was sane at one point in my life, wasn't I?? Please pray that I listen to Him for what the priorities in my life should be, not just what seems to be a "good" thing.

Love you, girls.

Hope your holidays were blessed!

Erin

0 comments: